
Chris and I had date night tonight!!!
It was so much fun. We indulged our old fashioned sides. We dressed up and went to dinner. Everyone kept asking why were dressed up. I wanna know why people don't dress up for dates anymore! It was great to be dressed up and made it so much more exciting. We went to Gloria's Little Italy which is a wonderful italian restaurant! One of my favorites. Its owned by an italian family and its a family business so its just wonderful home style cooking with fresh foods! Its so delicious!
After that we went to the play The Taffetas and listened to 2 hours of wonderful oldies. I really enjoyed it. I really enjoyed two of the actresses. I thought they were so cute and did a wonderful job of portraying singers from that time period. The other two actresses were great singers in their own rights but they couldn't get into the oldies mind set I don't think. They definitley sounded more like modern broadway singers and didn't quite have the movements down either but thats okay. It was still great and just too much fun! I highly recommend a regular dose of being old fashioned to everyone. It's a wonderful feeling. and dancing in the street is always positive. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment